Chicken owners wanted: Documentary

aranshaunak

Hatching
Oct 11, 2019
I am making a short film (documentary) on keeping hens in urban settings and I'm looking to find people in London (or other cities in the UK) who keep chickens who would be willing to be a part of it!

In an ideal world, we'd love someone who keeps chickens in an unusual urban setting (e.g. small garden, or a roof terrace, or even something like a canal boat), but interested in any relevant contacts you might have.

If you keep chickens in such an environment, or know someone who does, then please let me know!

Thanks!
Aran

I am making a short film (documentary) on keeping hens in urban settings and I'm looking to find people in London (or other cities in the UK) who keep chickens who would be willing to be a part of it!

In an ideal world, we'd love someone who keeps chickens in an unusual urban setting (e.g. small garden, or a roof terrace, or even something like a canal boat), but interested in any relevant contacts you might have.

If you keep chickens in such an environment, or know someone who does, then please let me know!

Thanks!
Aran
You may want to post in the UK Member Please Say Hi thread. There are other UK/London threads in the Where am I? Where are you! forum but that one appears to be the most used and active thread for UK members.

Back
Top Bottom