Chicken Pics!!!

Those are awesome painting. also to answer your question Sjeane, the chicken on the donkey is a Dark Brahma. I think the painting of Nugget on the pumpkin is adorable!

Hey Sjeane, what breed is the chicken in the 2nd pic? I have a Dark Brahma + Light Brahma mix that looks identical to the white chicken in the 2nd pic

another pic of her

that is probably what it is, came from a hatchery, always thought it was a light brahma, but compared to other light brahmas it has alot more black in it. good ole hatchery grade chickens lol

Last edited:
The chickens are so not invited for smoked ribs. ....

How funny Sjeane! We have 2 of them haha. They are so friendly. Their egg momma's name is ChickenHawk(Honk). She's named that because she's huge lol.
She's the fat white one. ;) this pic has one of our Orpingtons in it to show u how big she is. Lol

Here's a couple photos of my girls from today. The oldest are the Golden Laced Wydottes at 12 weeks old and the Brahmas, Barred Rock and Welsummer are 11 weeks old and my 2 babies as I call them are the Easter Eggers and they are almost 10 weeks old. They all were biddies when we got them. The black & white EE likes to jump/fly up on my back and climb up to my head whenever I try to do work in their pen.

Lovely pics, I remember when when I took my batch of chicks out into the fields with me to get exercise on hot days when I would run they would all flap after me and when I sat down the all started running around on my legs and sitting under me :D

Back
Top Bottom