Chicken Pics!!!

EmilyChickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 30, 2012
New Jersey
Hi Everyone! I decided to start a thread on Chicken Photos! I always love seeing everyone's pictures of their Chickens and Chicks! Here are a couple of my Chicken Pictures!
This
This is our Buff Orpington hen Hennrietta, She has a sister named Esmralda.

My Rooster Roo! :)

This was when our Momma Hen (Blacky) hatched her first Chick, She currently has 4 now and they're about 8 weeks old.

This is 1 out of 2 Light Brahma+Dark Brahma chicks

Last edited:

I've been doing watercolour portraits of my chickens... yeah, I love my chickens so much I spend a lot of time drawing them, LOL.

This is Buffy. It's not a pic, but a pic of a painting I did, LOL.

And this is Cluckers. She is my favourite hen.

Oh Wow! Looks like you got some pretty crazy chickens!
1f603.png
What kind are they? I've never seen mine actually fly. Just sort of un-gracefully jump off of stuff and flap to prevent injuring themselves.
1f61b.png

The first is a young Wyandotte bantam pullet, the second who is very good at flying and flys most days is a friesian fowl hen and the last is the best, she's a Phoenix bantam and she flys just as well as a pheasant, no lie, she can glide and she flys across fields and up onto the roof of my house.

Wow! Those sound like some nice breeds. They are very pretty. I got Buff Orps, Light,Dark, and Buff Brahmas. One RIR. Two Austrlorps. Then I have 4 chicks that are all Dark Brahma mixes.

Back
Top Bottom