Chicken Sweater!!! w/ PICS

lemurchaser

Songster
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
Corvallis, OR
My sister knitted me a sweater for my chickens. It is sort of a cape with wing holes. The two that were randomly selected to try it on, were very offended by it. But it was fun for the minute it lasted.

P5030001.jpg

P5030005.jpg

P5030014.jpg

P5030020.jpg

P5030026.jpg

Ok, if anyone wants to try the leg warmers, lol
big_smile.png
Robert's little Polish leg measurements are:

from the top of the middle toe up to the middle (visible) major joint - 3"
hole for the spur - starting 1.5" up, to 2" mark, roughly 0.5" around horizontally
around the leg itself - 1"

Forgive my lack of knowledge for the proper terms and the fact that I know little to nothing about the subject of knitting / crochet
tongue.png
If I did something wrong let me know haha

``Slike``

luvmychicknkids, she would totally make you one. She's been selling a few items of hers to make a little extra money. She can make it to size (I sent her the measurement of my chickens and she made it perfectly). Let me know if you do want one.

Absolutely!!! I would love one! Can you give me an estimate of the price? And could I choose my color? I am picturing one of my precious White Leghorns in a pretty red sweater.
love.gif
I will get the measurements. What exactly do I measure? Base of head to tail and across back? I was going to PM you but I figured if I ask all my questions here she might sell several. Just think, BackYard Chickens.....home of the world's best dressed chickens!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom