Chicken toys? & Fun treats?

1517788088567162003610.jpg

That's adorable! I wish we had an area like that where we can have them inside and easily clean up any mess they make.

We also have a xylophone & a mirror in the yard.
I have looked everywhere for a xylophone or toy piano. Every darn kids toy, no matter the age bracket, is electronic! What is wrong with this world? Electronics for 4 month old human babies? Kids won't ever knew how to think for themselves.

I have looked everywhere for a xylophone or toy piano. Every darn kids toy, no matter the age bracket, is electronic! What is wrong with this world? Electronics for 4 month old human babies? Kids won't ever knew how to think for themselves.
I know what you mean! :barnie
I was lucky. I found mine for free on Craigslist.
My sister in law also found a mini piano that's not electronic. But they're rare. I tried browsing the kids toys section of my local store & couldn't find anything to buy for my girls.

I know what you mean! :barnie
I was lucky. I found mine for free on Craigslist.
My sister in law also found a mini piano that's not electronic. But they're rare. I tried browsing the kids toys section of my local store & couldn't find anything to buy for my girls.
TS should supply them. They carry parrot toys. Not sure if those are good for chickens.

Back
Top Bottom