Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine you are eating what I made. Lol!!!
Eeehhhh I'm a Korean redneck. It's my job to be weird!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
. (BTW I was being so sarcastic)
wink.png

you sarcastic who would have thought
lau.gif
hope SC's stone is not a sharp one or he'll hurt his self laughing . and I do every time you post pictures of food .

Awesome! Still working on my stone, but percs definitely helping. I had no idea, but a d'uccle set with you and Ruby. Went out to feed, and there were 5 new faces. Pics tomorrow
big_smile.png
Ouch. Y do you always have to be in such horrific pain before they give you the good stuff?

So here is my yummy korean dinner!!! Everyone loved it and hubby missed out because he is in Venice doing a tuna trip! At least he gets to cross off an item on his bucket list.
wink.png

Ross, that looks delish. What is it?

wow SC that is painful makes me hurt just hearing it .it was also ten hours ago hope it better when you read this in the morning .

:hugs Thank you!!! :hugs
Very welcome! Scared me first time I saw it too... but it's funny to watch at the same time...
Perfect!!! ;)
Oh, I see. . . That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Ears, eyes, chest, heart, wings, fluffy face, all of it.
Thanks, hon... :)
Don't cull it!! I will take it before you do that! Nice!;) Ravyn...did you see my response to BYC's comment??
Yes, I did... knew you were being sarcastic... so was I... :gig But if you keep it up, SC will be as scared of you as he is of Friday... :lau
that's right kick a man when he's down sick and invalid .SC must have sent you a picture we didn't get .:confused:
Don't worry, have no doubt SC will make up for it... in spades... :D

Ouch. Y do you always have to be in such horrific pain before they give you the good stuff? Ross, that looks delish. What is it?
It's korean. The ribs are called Kalbi, then there is seasoned bean sprouts, and cucumbers, and soy glazed potatoes and lastly rice. Can't forget the rice!!! Lol!!! Thank you!!

Last edited:
Very welcome! Scared me first time I saw it too... but it's funny to watch at the same time...
Perfect!!! ;)
Thanks, hon... :)
Yes, I did... knew you were being sarcastic... so was I... :gig

But if you keep it up, SC will be as scared of you as he is of Friday... :lau
Don't worry, have no doubt SC will make up for it... in spades... :D

I think you passed me your sinus sickness!!! Lol!!! I so stuffed up in my face it feels like it going to explode! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom