Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to have hotdogs and beans between Ross and Walnut I stay hungry all the time for real and good food.
hit.gif

I'm working late, hubby brought White Castles for dinner. I'll trade you for hotdogs and beans.

Really?? My son went to bed crying, maybe I'll wake him to tell him! He's got a huge butt too! Looks like SC's chicks butt! He's super fluffy and was so strong when he hatched, so I was surprised. Excellent news! Should I do the poly-v still??

I forgot to ask you, take the vet tape off? And do booties instead?? Sorry, I'm so tired it's been a long day! Can I wait till morning? The chick is sound asleep?

You can either do it now or wait til morn, shouldn't hurt it for a night... polyvisol if it helps you feel better, wouldn't be bad for the chick so is ok...

I don't tape or put booties on those... here's a GDW Ohiki Happy Feet chick...

I did nothing but make sure it was near food and water...

3 days later...

And him now...

Don't have her Happy Feet pics, but Merry was like that for a week... and this is her now... Lemon Blue OEGB...

You can either do it now or wait til morn, shouldn't hurt it for a night... polyvisol if it helps you feel better, wouldn't be bad for the chick so is ok...

I don't tape or put booties on those... here's a GDW Ohiki Happy Feet chick...

I did nothing but make sure it was near food and water...

3 days later...

And him now...

Don't have her Happy Feet pics, but Merry was like that for a week... and this is her now... Lemon Blue OEGB...

:hugs Thank you!!! :hugs

Here's the video. I already braced his legs for splayed legs but he's still tapping his feet up and down. I'll treat him in the morning with the poly-v, selenium, and Vit e. He's just sleeping a lot now. He was rambunctious when he first hatched. So I movd him to the brooder fairly quickly, so he wouldn't crack the eggs due tomorrow. I'm hoping he gets some friends tomorrow but he might have to be culled.

[VIDEO]

Don't cull it!! I will take it before you do that!

Nice!;)

Ravyn...did you see my response to BYC's comment??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom