Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Pics
So you can be like,,, 'we have an average sized house with an average backyard size, we also have a cat and chickens and x number of kids that are x ages' and they'd pick the right puppy? that's so cool!

yeah!! they get really good at telling who will be good at what!

they will pick a dog for you that doesn't have a lot of prey drive, has moderate energy, and gets along well with children!

a breeder will introduce their dogs to lots of people, they will base their drive mostly off toy drive, but they may introduce them to livestock, and they will gauge confidence with obstical courses! there is more, but i cant think of them off the top of my head

most breeders follow puppy culture, google it!

Does anyone know what the deal is with doodles? I know like 10 different labradoodles, and that's just the people who's dogs I've met. My friend is getting two bernedoodle puppies in about 3 weeks. What is up with doodles?

Does anyone know what the deal is with doodles? I know like 10 different labradoodles, and that's just the people who's dogs I've met. My friend is getting two bernedoodle puppies in about 3 weeks. What is up with doodles?

blegh Idk. a new fad. like fidget spinners. all the rage, everybody wants one. I don't see the appeal

Back
Top Bottom