Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Can you trade her a ball for a treat? Wave the treat in front of her nose, give her the treat, pick up the ball, and throw it again. If you can really calm her down I don't see why she can't play with Finn after he is vaccinated as long as she's not rough housing too much.
I think she values toys over treats....if she's working at a stick or a chew toy she will not drop it for a treat, but if I throw the tennis ball she is OUT of there and running after it

She's like four or five months I think

When I googled 'dog flirt pole' they were all feathery lol

Great!
Oh yeah getting hyped then lol

And yeah I just noticed that 😂😭

You can use whatever you want for it though or buy a non feather one. ❤️

Some dogs don’t like the new lures as much the old fleece ones but depends ha

While the flirt pole from the squishy face place looks great, they also sell a 'leash belt' that kinda bothers me A) because it seems dangerous and B) the main marketing point is 'would you walk your dog more if you could use your smartphone at the same time?' and they're just pushing you to not be focused on your dog when walking, which kinda upsets me, considering the whole walk is for the dog

While the flirt pole from the squishy face place looks great, they also sell a 'leash belt' that kinda bothers me A) because it seems dangerous and B) the main marketing point is 'would you walk your dog more if you could use your smartphone at the same time?' and they're just pushing you to not be focused on your dog when walking, which kinda upsets me, considering the whole walk is for the dog

I use one of those LOL... I like having my hands free

I'm on my phone sometimes during my walk LOL.. OOPSIES..

I use one of those LOL... I like having my hands free

I'm on my phone sometimes during my walk LOL.. OOPSIES..
Well yeah but you’re still paying attention to your dog, the way they set it up is like ‘are dog walks annoying? Do you wish you could be ignoring your dog and doing something else? Well we have the product for you!’

Well yeah but you’re still paying attention to your dog, the way they set it up is like ‘are dog walks annoying? Do you wish you could be ignoring your dog and doing something else? Well we have the product for you!’
I didn’t notice that tbh. I haven’t been on the website in forever. That headline is pretty annoying but at the same time, if it gets more people to walk their dogs then :confused: yeah, they should just do it because they care about their dog but not everyone will. Kinda weird headline though.

But that said, the leash belt itself is not dangerous and tons of people use them and there’s even an entire sport called Canicross where people use them and race with them 😂🥰

But of course those ones are better though cause they’re more like a harness and have leg straps and support for your back and stuff so safer haha

I didn’t notice that tbh. I haven’t been on the website in forever. That headline is pretty annoying but at the same time, if it gets more people to walk their dogs then :confused: yeah, they should just do it because they care about their dog but not everyone will. Kinda weird headline though.
I supp
But that said, the leash belt itself is not dangerous and tons of people use them and there’s even an entire sport called Canicross where people use them and race with them 😂🥰
Oh yeah, canicross is great! With these ones tho it just seems to me that if people don’t want to walk their dogs it would be because they’re bad at walking on leash, so I’d they lunge and it’s attached to your waist it could pull you over
But of course those ones are better though cause they’re more like a harness and have leg straps and support for your back and stuff so safer haha

Back
Top Bottom