Chimes....Love them or hate them?

I love them.

I take them down every fall(Halloween decorations go up) and they go back up when I find out about the first nice/warm stretch of weather.
I have a set of big(deep tones) and some lighter more tinkling ones.
I also have a set made from old silverware that is in my pantry. Dh doesnt like the way those sound for some reason
hu.gif
but they are really cool

I love them!

In fact I collect wind chimes. I have several small ones in the house that chime when the windows are open. A large one by the front door has kept the barn swallows from nesting by the light and pooping on my porch. I have several on the deck.

I like them too, especially the larger ones made out of bamboo. I have one hanging from a tree right now, cause I forgot to bring it in for the winter
sad.png
I wonder if you can condition the bamboo with something to preserve it?

I like some of the tingly ones, but not constantly, I'd be wanting to
smack.gif

I love them, had a catalog at Xmas that had one that played "Amazing Grace" . . .but I can't find the catalog, going to have to google it, it was $30 and I will save and save to have it. I love the bamboo too, almost a lonesome sad sound on certain windy days . . .the Amish make wonderful HUGE ones, but they are $150!!!! That is a LOT of groceries for me!!

Back
Top Bottom