China's going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ARE allowed food. Didn't you post a video of them hoisting food up in buckets, and bags for those in the apartments? Yes, you did. For those living in houses, one person per household, is allowed to go shopping once a week for their families. As to the old man "just getting sunshine", I'm not sure that's why they hauled him off. Where was his mask? Had they told him previously to go inside, and he refused?

There will be a small percentage of the population that either lack the mental capacity, or simply won't obey the protocols. They have to be dealt with too.

You know what's crazy. You can't find any medical face masks. All our local stores -- CVS, Target, etc., are sold out. I went on Amazon and the prices are CRAZY. A box of 10 was $60+. Normally about $8.00. I'm flying to Australia in a couple weeks and wanted a couple on hand for the plane, layovers, etc.
Try getting one of the masks for yard work at Home Depot or Lowe's. Also, you could ask your local doctor's office or hospital. They usually have tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom