Chineese Geese is Ill

bakhshal

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
Hi, I have a pair of a Mle Chineese Geese and Female Bean Geese both are about 3 Years old. Since one month White chineese geese has loss of appetite. It happened once chickens in my hose also developed some disease and 4 chickens died. Geese has loss of appetite and moves its head to right once walks, it is also not as active as it was. It used to bite and runs behind me, it has also left that and runs away when I approach. Physically eyes seems ok but not as bright aas thse used to be. It is also getting weak. Bean Geese Female is Ok. Can any one give some advise or some medicine.

i would try and get a tonic and put it in the water, if that wont work you could go to the vet, geese are strong animals one of mine had a sore leg and i was so worried however a week later she was ok. where are the geese kept? how often to you clean them out? it could be bacteria causing the goose to be ill.

I have a water pond and I chenge water weekly. They are open and free to move around in my Big Lawn. I have other Ducks as well like Millard.

the i would get a tonic for all the animals incase it catches on to more if you see your local vet or pet store they will have poultry or foul tonic it works wonders, saved many of my sick chickens hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom