Christmas Spending Poll

How much have you spent on Christmas this year?

• Less than $100?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $101-$200?

• $201-$300

• $301-$400

• More than $401

• So much that adding it up would give you a headache?

• Total voters
I spent 200 on each of my girls-normally it would be alot more but lack of funds has really tightened the purse strings. I incorporated what the girls "need" and want
New snow pants-gloves-hats-plus some Wii games and controllers-books-clothes-bendaroos-movies-boots-bras-undies-socks-I hunt down serious sales at areopostle (sp)? and Amazon...I let the rest of the family get the "goods" I wont and cant spen the $ on...We are NOT buying for adults this year-I made egg decorations for all their trees for gifts..I swapped alot of my eggs for jams-soaps-jewlery-fudge-all from BYCers to give too~we have a 25$ limit on all nieces and nephews-which I have 9 of...

Quote:
Ok Cyn-how on earth do you do that?? I mean from reading all your threads I know your a very crafty person with gifts and such but you spend not 1 dime?? What is your secret???

I spent more than usual this year because I got a Wii with accessories and games for my son and I and it is the only gift coming from me to him. I have other items from the man in red but no toys this year books and movies and still don't know if he will leave presents or a lump of coal. My family thinks I am being cruel considering not giving him anything but his behaviour has me seriously considering it. He has a bad case of the gimmes since his birthday at the end of October we go anywhere and he wants something geez

I only bought for my 2 kids and one of my older sons gifts is going to have to wait till next week and Im making cookies and dryer balls for my family. But I dont think I spent more than $100 even if you add the ingredients for the cookies because I have most of them on hand. Im pretty frugal with the gift buying and neither of my kids really wanted anything special this year. My youngest wanted a Chuck My Talking Truck which is $30 but my sister is getting him that. Older son only wants a new MP3 player but Im not spending more than $20 on that because he goes thru them and that will probably be bought next week. And he wants tools which I will get at Big Lots because he looses them.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok Cyn-how on earth do you do that?? I mean from reading all your threads I know your a very crafty person with gifts and such but you spend not 1 dime?? What is your secret???

duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom