My Coop
This is killer good...

6 - 10 eggs (I use 12 sometimes)
1 quart half and half
1 c. sugar
vanilla to taste
1 loaf cinnamon raisen bred.
cinammon (I use a lot, maybe 2-3 tsp.)

Grease (I use Pam) a baking dish, either a 13 x 9, or a deep dish casserole dish. Tear up the bread into small pieces, put in pan. Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over bread. Bake for an hour at 350 degrees.

Yumm...mmmeeeee

Last edited:
I can't wait to try this! This will be my first experience with bread pudding. Is it meant to be eaten hot, warm, or cold? If cold, it would be a nice dish to bring to my families house for the holidays. Otherwise, my husband and I might just have to eat it all ourselves!
wink.png
(I'm assuming that the cinnamon raisin bread is just a loaf of presliced store bought bread?) Thanks for sharing the recipe!

That does sound like a yummy recipe. I have made bread pudding before (not this recipe), my DH loves it, I always serve it hot, and I make sure that dinner was very, very small. For instance, a light soup, and then lots of bread pudding. Oh, and DH really likes it with a custard sauce (look in any good, basic cookbook)

can u tell me a rough guesstimate of how many it serves? i will make my g-maw & husband happy w/this come Tuesday
smile.png
Was wondering what new desert I was going to bake
wink.png

Kristi

I went out today and got all of the ingredents and have some Cinnamon Bread Pudding in the oven. IT SMELL WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for the easy delicous recipes!

I have been thinking about this for days...

I love Bread Pudding but have never made any and
have only had good BP in a few resteraunts.

I just got back from town and made this up quick as a whip
and its in the oven now..

I will tell ya all how well it turned out.

:) Melanie

RESULTS ----> It was very good.
I plan on making it again next week.

BUT this time I am going to go with 3/4 cup of sugar with a pinch of nutmeg a pinch of cloves and a pinch of ginger.
and 2 teapoons of vanilla.

We just thought it needed a little boost of something
it was good but a little to bland for what we are used to.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom