Cluckawalla Valley has moved! TAKE THE QUIZ, PG 23!

I am so excited for you! It's a beautiful property! We have Clear wireless internet. Just thought I'd mention it to you. If you have a local Clear store, they will let you borrow one of their wireless modem's to see if you can receive a signal at your place. It's a much more solid connection than satellite. Hubby works from home often and needed something more reliable.

Can't wait to see how your barn is coming along. Have fun unpacking!!!!
big_smile.png

Congrats on your new home! The windows and the porch and the pond are lovely! Moving is awful anytime, summer moving is real bad! Of course moving in an ice storm with no electricity/heat 3 days before Christmas is pretty stressfull, too! DH almost got put out over that deal!

Here's the latest:

The new barn is done:

Before:
34566_bluebaby-31.jpg

After:
34566_goodmama3-7.jpg

The pond is done:

34566_goodmama3-2.jpg

My geese have moved under the deck to be next to the chickens they love to torment.

34566_farm-7.jpg

So I had to buy these guys to swim in the new pond:

34566_farmducks.jpg

The chicken coop is done. The chicken yard fence is almost done, just needs barbed wire and electric wire across the top.

34566_farm-2.jpg

34566_coopinside.jpg

Three and a half of the five acres are now irrigated and things are starting to green up.

The pump is in to irrigate the property from the pond:

34566_farm-5.jpg

Poles went in today for a shelter for the goats and donkeys we are getting.

34566_farm-3.jpg

This was taken last week from the corner of the property. It is much greener now.

34566_farm.jpg

Our little farm is taking shape nicely. The neighbors (minus one cranky old lady) say the property has never looked this good and they are so glad we are here! We have a long way to go but the fun is getting there! Thanks for following our progress.

34566_farm-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! things have certainly progressed nicely. Love the Barn, the Chicken coop and the pond. (we would call that a Dam down here in Australia lol)
smile.png
Congrats on all you have done so far, I have been watching your progress eagerly. The land will look so different once it greens up.
I live on 44acres on a rural property as well, I know you will be so happy in your new home, I look forward to keeping up with any new changes you make to your little piece of heaven.

Chrissy ♥

Now all you need is a little grass seed and sprinklers.

I am still so extremely jealous and so very happy for you all at the same time.

You deserve this and God bless that wonderful husband of yours.

Tell him he did good!

Have you thought about pine trees around the property as a wind break?

So much you can do with that place!! Wow!!

Back
Top Bottom