Cluckawalla Valley has moved! TAKE THE QUIZ, PG 23!

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

You know what us Country folk say to that?

Them thar is a city boy. Don't he know you gotta let the ground dry out first?
gig.gif
Even the donkeys are looking at him like he's lost his marbles.
lau.gif
Around here you gotta let it dry out for a week before attempting to drive on it.

So I gotta know, did he get it out or is it still in the pasture. If it's still there, I wonder if donkeys can jump? If so, he may have a new hood ornament.

ETA: We don't even take our tractor out in the dirt for a week after a big storm goes through. You just sink in the clay.

Last edited:
Question:

How many jackasses does it take to get a Hummer out of the mud?

Answer:

Two more than it took to get it in there!

That is funny because my son did the same thing and he is not a city boy.hahahaaaaaaa.....
wee.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
I am happy to report that shortly after the picture of the three jackasses was taken, jackass #1 drove the Hummer out of the pasture!
clap.gif

34566_contest_1_of_1-35.jpg

Notable was the fact that the temperature was below frezzing. He was wearing a snow coat, boots and bermuda shorts.
hu.gif

34566_contest_1_of_1-36.jpg

After the Hummer rescue we enjoyed a quiet Thanksgiving dinner just for the two of us in our new home. I think we'll be eating leftovers for a while!

34566_contest_1_of_1-29.jpg

Glad he got it out of the mud.
lol.png

Your Thanksgiving table looks beautiful. My chickens are enjoying some scraps this morning. They would have had more, but my mother threw some of the scraps in the trash. I told her we don't throw food away here, it goes to the chickens!

Winter is duking it out with Fall at my house this morning. I think winter will win, but it is pretty to watch. I am wrapped in a blanket with a fire in the wood-stove watching my Icelandic juveniles fight in the baby coop. I am on my second cup of Wolfgang Puck's Breakfast Blend coffee trying to decide whether or not to make sticky buns. Ah, country life.

34566_scene_1_of_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom