Coastline Poultry in NC...Experiences Anyone?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by rebel-rousing-at-night, Feb 8, 2015.

1. rebel-rousing-at-night

rebel-rousing-at-night Chillin' With My Peeps

I just saw a different hatchery today. It's Coastline Poultry in NC. I'm thinking about placing an order with them. Has anyone here ordered from them? Thanks! rebel [​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    PM Cody A - I believe they have had a positive experience with coastline.

3. rebel-rousing-at-night

Thanks! sourland. [​IMG]

4. 6275Smith

6275Smith Chillin' With My Peeps

I placed an order with them last week for 18 eggs and received 25 very well packaged eggs. They are in the incubator now, Hope this helps.

5. rebel-rousing-at-night

Thanks Smith! I was pm'd another good review as well. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. 6275Smith

6275Smith Chillin' With My Peeps

You're welcome.

7. kuhnse51

kuhnse51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2014
    I have recently ordered from them also. I ordered the hatchery assortment of 24 eggs. I left a note with my order for the breeds I preferred hoping they would be able to at least include some. I received 28 eggs very well packaged with all of the breeds I had asked for within a week of placing my order! I was very happy, all eggs were in great condition. So far I have 19 out of the 28 developing going on day 13. Some were blanks and some were blood rings of the 9 that didn't make it. Overall great experience with Coastline!

8. SkylineFarms

SkylineFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2014
    Northeastern Tennessee
    I too have ordered hatching eggs from Coastline in the past. They were well packaged and if I remember correctly, all 6 eggs hatched. Almost all of their birds are breeding/show quality and IMO the prices are VERY REASONABLE for the quality of the birds that you receive. I am planning to order more of their Blue Salmon Faverolles and Bantam White Ameraucanas this year.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by