Coastline Poultry in NC...Experiences Anyone?

rebel-rousing-at-night

Crowing
13 Years
Oct 16, 2010
Appalachian Rain Forest
I just saw a different hatchery today. It's Coastline Poultry in NC. I'm thinking about placing an order with them. Has anyone here ordered from them? Thanks! rebel
caf.gif

I have recently ordered from them also. I ordered the hatchery assortment of 24 eggs. I left a note with my order for the breeds I preferred hoping they would be able to at least include some. I received 28 eggs very well packaged with all of the breeds I had asked for within a week of placing my order! I was very happy, all eggs were in great condition. So far I have 19 out of the 28 developing going on day 13. Some were blanks and some were blood rings of the 9 that didn't make it. Overall great experience with Coastline!

I too have ordered hatching eggs from Coastline in the past. They were well packaged and if I remember correctly, all 6 eggs hatched. Almost all of their birds are breeding/show quality and IMO the prices are VERY REASONABLE for the quality of the birds that you receive. I am planning to order more of their Blue Salmon Faverolles and Bantam White Ameraucanas this year.

Last edited:
Hi all!

I know this is a very old thread but I was wondering if Coastline Poultry is still in business. I need to add some new blood to my Bielefelder flock that I've been working on for over 5 years and I thought I'd start with a somewhat local farm (I'm in Hillsborough, NC). Thanks and I do hope all of you are having great luck with your Biels - IMO they are still the best (UBER) chickens ever!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom