Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Abby...my daughter's pride and joy! :)

A frizzle hen and the smooth male I bred her too. One of the pullets from the breeding was 4th best White Frizzle at the ABA Nationals in Dec 2013 and pictured in the show cage at home before she was washed for the show
This is my newest frizzle below. Just washed up for a show

A good Black pullet. Nice/proper wing carry

Last edited:
I love breeding the blue and blue Mottled bantam Cochin Frizzles. They are so adorable but then I think all Frizzles are!

And an older sister...............

And a son I am keeping from my most treasured Shazam. This is Zap!

Yes, their beaks are long. It was deworming day and I do beaks, nails and deworm on the same days until they go out on the ground. I also weigh them and check for other problems. Beaks are a great indicator that it is time to handle babies again.

I also sell eggs from my Frizzles if anyone ever wants beauties like these.

I got a little better picture of the red in question. I pulled her out and asked her if she intended to be a frizzle or not. I think she is planning on doing what she dang well pleases by the look on her face!! Notice I say 'she' with the highest of hopes. It never hurts to remain positive!!

I'm so happy
I'm getting a doz of eggs from Amy and got my fingers crossed for a good hatch and girls. These will be an out cross to better my flock in type. I have pet breeder quality here with a hand full of show quality but as a breeder I want to breed better type SO hopefully all goes well and again I can't wait as I'm super excited. Plus I love Amy's flock so totally happy to add some of her hard work to my flock!!!

Back
Top Bottom