Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Stupid question: how do I post pictures on here? I would love to share some of our beauties that we hatched out this year!

Stupid question: how do I post pictures on here? I would love to share some of our beauties that we hatched out this year!
Where you type your reply there a bar above with an option for pictures, put your cursor on it, and click, it will open a small box, click on the upload files it will take you to your pictures, choose one by clicking or double clicking on it, once you see it has uploaded, then click submit, that picture will be put in the reply area. I know clear as mud.......

Two of my favorites. Cal and Callie.

cute pair ad I love the names
smile.png

Question? If I breed my white bantam Cochin too to a blue frizzle bantam Cochin, what color will the chicks most likely be?

I have a small group of smooth Mottled Bantam Cochins currently. Today I picked up what looks like a white frizzle male although I suspect he is really a splash with only two black feathers. Anyone cross a splash frizzle to mottled smooth? Results?

Thanks Christine

I have raised bantam cochins of almost all colors for many years. Someone is selling a pair of cochins for a high price online and no matter what, they swear these are purebreed cochins. I need some backup from other cochin breeders. ARE THESE COCHINS? I know the answer. HA! I told her, D'Uccle maybe or bantam ameracauna but those are not cochin.

I have raised bantam cochins of almost all colors for many years. Someone is selling a pair of cochins for a high price online and no matter what, they swear these are purebreed cochins. I need some backup from other cochin breeders. ARE THESE COCHINS? I know the answer. HA! I told her, D'Uccle maybe or bantam ameracauna but those are not cochin.

Would have to agree with you!

Yep! Not Cochin!

Back
Top Bottom