Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

ok I serched under chicken dander and not finding what I need. MY black frizzle is in the house most of the time but does go out several hours and baths in her soil and sad but any place she sits she leaves a puddle of dander I guess is what you would call it white flakes. My silkie has hardley anything. Can I do anything

Mine are always outside so I never really notice the difference in the birds. Is it possible that the frizzle has just gone through or is going through a molt? I think they generally have more at that time than others. Otherwise, might just be like some people and have dandruff all the time.
wink.png

I don't know if it's just me or does everyone else have this same problem. I get so eager and excited about chicks that I actually before investigating. 2yrs ago I got a chicken from a swap outside a local TSC and brought home to 3other chicks, all died except 1. This year I ordered from a Npip family farm seen on Facebook with great reviews, out of 11 5 have died. And the others sound like they're getting sick again. Off med school only 8 days. 2 of the remaining 6are boys which I cannot keep
1f602.png
1f602.png
. Sorry for the long post. I thought I had it all right.

I don't know if it's just me or does everyone else have this same problem. I get so eager and excited about chicks that I actually before investigating. 2yrs ago I got a chicken from a swap outside a local TSC and brought home to 3other chicks, all died except 1. This year I ordered from a Npip family farm seen on Facebook with great reviews, out of 11 5 have died. And the others sound like they're getting sick again. Off med school only 8 days. 2 of the remaining 6are boys which I cannot keep
1f602.png
1f602.png
. Sorry for the long post. I thought I had it all right.

Has your yard been tested? I'd have to suspect my own yard if many birds from different origins got sick and died. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom