Cochin Thread!!!

OK, now I am sooo confused, didn't know about the colombians in the cochins!! Do they come in Bantam size? Hmmm, GL or Colombians????? ( have a thing for black and white, just look at my cows! LOL)

Here are my new Cochins!
Hattie... Does anyone know if she would be considered a blue mottled, or is just a weird black mottled?
23433_hattie2.jpg

Jackson
23433_jackson2.jpg

Mulan
23433_mulan1.jpg

Cecelia
23433_cecelia1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so my kids want columbians over GL. It has been ruled by the farm council. LOL! I will check out and see if any come to the show in Stockton.
smile.png
(Can always hope). Goes with the black and white theme of our farm, which, honestly, was not intential!!! B/W cows, B/W pigs, B/W chickens, B/W aussies, hmmmmmm..

Quote:
wow that first one is amazing!!! I like the rest too
big_smile.png

Thanks! Hattie is quickly becoming a favorite. I only had her for a day, and she already jumps onto the door ledge for pets.

Last edited:
Quote:
Nothing wrong with a color-coordinated farm! For nearly 20 years, I've bred Oberhasli dairy goats with are a deep red bay with back trim. For awhile I had Cinnamon rabbits which are, red with black trim. And I now have Gold-Lace Cochins which are, drum-roll please, red bay with black trim! Not intentionally, but I bought a smart car that is, you guessed it, red with black trim. I often thought I should replace my now three Aussies and Corgi as they don't quite fit the color pallete. I really want a tri-color Cavalier King Charles that is black (and white) with reddish trim so right colors but in reverse. (Of course, the white isn't allowed in either the goats or the chickens but I don't like the black and tan Cavaliers.) Now to find a red bay miniature donkey!
wink.png

Tom

Back
Top Bottom