Cock-a-Doodle Haven, a chicken RP. :D

Pics

Shabby Chic-Hens

My mind is like a Diamond; hard and sparkly
Premium Feather Member
Sep 6, 2022
Maine, United States, North America, Earth.
Rules: all BackyardChickens rules apply . @casportpony or one of the (wonderful , perfect , angels sent directly from the clouds of heaven ) moderators may want to edit this thread to add that little spoiler of the rules.
Each member may have five characters. Each one must be from a different flock. The flock has a ranking system of four rungs( first rung is the top of the pecking order). Here is a template for adding a chicken to one of these flocks!
Name:
Size:
Breed: ( any standard breed. Please note if it is a bantam. It can also be a mixed breed)
Appearance:
Flock:
Personality and optional backstory:
Flock rank:
Anyway : onto the story !
There are five neighboring flocks of chickens who all free range in the same forest. [Note: I may add a flock in at some point]. The flocks are named after some of our favorite notable members. @sumi , @SummerTheAnimalGirl , @Overo Mare , @Pampered chicken girl , and of course , the one and only, the fabulous @casportpony ! ( flock names: Sumi, Summer, Meemaw, The Diapered Divas, and Cassy’s). The role play is about just the regular life of a regular chicken.
So there! That’s it! I might not be here to see it, but have fun!

Playing!
I’ve been looking for a roleplay, I’m so happy there is one. I haven’t rped in a long time.
Name: Gale
Pronouns: ( he/she please :) ) she
Size: pretty small still, but she is a medium sized largefowl. Smaller than she could be because she has to forage her food in the forest
Breed: ( any standard breed. Please note if it is a bantam. It can also be a mixed breed) mixed breed. Probably has some hatchery Australorp in her.
Appearance: She is black with some gold neck feathering and thick dark legs that are currently too big for her. She has funny looking light brown eyes that will turn orange when she grows up. I have an old drawing of her but never actually used her. From when I was experimenting with Disney style, lol.
image.jpg

Flock: Meemaw
Personality and optional backstory: Brave, determined, stubborn, and responsible for a chick like her. Her original backstory was getting lost in a snow storm in the forest after wandering away from her mother (a broody at a farm) by accident, but miraculously surviving and finding an orphaned baby “wild” turkey Willow and a bantam cockerel named Parsnip to survive the snow and find her way home (in this case her new home would be the new flock). I’m not sure how much of this tracks with the rp climate though.
Flock rank: 4 because she is a child I think

(What is the weather and setting like?)

Name: Parsnip
Pronouns: ( he/she please :) ) he
Size: bantam (very small, smaller than Gale though she is much younger)
Breed: ( any standard breed. Please note if it is a bantam. It can also be a mixed breed) Old English Game
Appearance: silver duckwing
image.jpg

Ewww why did Past Amer thinking it was a good idea to give him eybrows
Flock: originally The Diapered Divas but now Meemaws.
Personality and optional backstory: he’s pretty shy and quiet, but if he trusts you might show a very cheerful, hilarious, ridiculous side.
He originally ran away from the Diapered Divas because of his horrible big brothers and the shameful name (sorry). First of all, he was a pure Old English because apparently an Old English hen left her egg with a broody. All of them were large fowl. They picked on him and bullied him constantly. He was already not in great health due to the pecking order so he decided to chance roughing it in the forest on his own. He lived there for a while when he met a freezing baby Gale who was going to die of cold so he rescued her and brought her into his hideout in a hollow tree. He also met Willow the turkey, who had surprising surviving skills for one so young.
Eventually, he came to Meemaw because Gale really wanted a new home and friends and he liked it there.
Flock rank: 4

Can I make a turkey?

Last edited:
Playing!
I’ve been looking for a roleplay, I’m so happy there is one. I haven’t rped in a long time.
Name: Gale
Pronouns: ( he/she please :) ) she
Size: pretty small still, but she is a medium sized largefowl. Smaller than she could be because she has to forage her food in the forest
Breed: ( any standard breed. Please note if it is a bantam. It can also be a mixed breed) mixed breed. Probably has some hatchery Australorp in her.
Appearance: She is black with some gold neck feathering and thick dark legs that are currently too big for her. She has funny looking light brown eyes that will turn orange when she grows up. I have an old drawing of her but never actually used her. From when I was experimenting with Disney style, lol. View attachment 3365119
Flock: Meemaw
Personality and optional backstory: Brave, determined, stubborn, and responsible for a chick like her. Her original backstory was getting lost in a snow storm in the forest after wandering away from her mother (a broody at a farm) by accident, but miraculously surviving and finding an orphaned baby “wild” turkey Willow and a bantam cockerel named Parsnip to survive the snow and find her way home (in this case her new home would be the new flock). I’m not sure how much of this tracks with the rp climate though.
Flock rank: 4 because she is a child I think

(What is the weather and setting like?)
The setting is the Maine woods.

Name: Parsnip
Pronouns: ( he/she please :) ) he
Size: bantam (very small, smaller than Gale though she is much younger)
Breed: ( any standard breed. Please note if it is a bantam. It can also be a mixed breed) Old English Game
Appearance: silver duckwingView attachment 3365165
Ewww why did Past Amer thinking it was a good idea to give him eybrows
Flock: originally The Diapered Divas but now Meemaws.
Personality and optional backstory: he’s pretty shy and quiet, but if he trusts you might show a very cheerful, hilarious, ridiculous side.
He originally ran away from the Diapered Divas because of his horrible big brothers and the shameful name (sorry). First of all, he was a pure Old English because apparently an Old English hen left her egg with a broody. All of them were large fowl. They picked on him and bullied him constantly. He was already not in great health due to the pecking order so he decided to chance roughing it in the forest on his own. He lived there for a while when he met a freezing baby Gale who was going to die of cold so he rescued her and brought her into his hideout in a hollow tree. He also met Willow the turkey, who had surprising surviving skills for one so young.
Eventually, he came to Meemaw because Gale really wanted a new home and friends and he liked it there.
Flock rank: 4

Can I make a turkey?
Sure!

Back
Top Bottom