Coffee With Tink

Pics
Just an Update on my Japanese Bantam...
I put out the opportunity to name her, and in short time, the name Sushi came up. I like it,,,,,,,, so Sushi it is:thumbsup
This was the scene in the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
IMG_20191217_130934766_HDR.jpg

So Sushi had to join her New Family. I placed her into loft, with a separation so its see, but no touch. After one day, I mainlined the integration, and removed the screen barrier. All went SUPER SMOOTHLY.:yesss: There was some initial chasing, but no violence. She fit into new flock like a GLOVE.:thumbsup
Now,,,,, ALL ONE HAPPY FAMILY.:love

As to my neighbor,,,,,,,,, I walked over by his house next day. He and wife told me I TOTALLY SMOKED THEM:gig,, They said , they were laughing for half hour. They decided to trick their children then:clap. As they sat down to chow down,,,,,, they said that Rich cant keep chicken, so he cooked it.:gig Of course the children believed their parents:confused:, so they stopped eating. They were quickly informed that it was not true. They enjoyed that rotisserie chicken for dinner.:drool:drool:drool

I put out the opportunity to name her, and in short time, the name Sushi came up. I like it,,,,,,,, so Sushi it is:thumbsup
View attachment 1986114
So Sushi had to join her New Family. I placed her into loft, with a separation so its see, but no touch. After one day, I mainlined the integration, and removed the screen barrier. All went SUPER SMOOTHLY.:yesss: There was some initial chasing, but no violence. She fit into new flock like a GLOVE.:thumbsup

As to my neighbor,,,,,,,,, I walked over by his house next day. He and wife told me I TOTALLY SMOKED THEM:gig,, They said , they were laughing for half hour. They decided to trick their children then:clap. As they sat down to chow down,,,,,, they said that Rich cant keep chicken, so he cooked it.:gig Of course the children believed their parents:confused:, so they stopped eating. They were quickly informed that it was not true. They enjoyed that rotisserie chicken for dinner.:drool:drool:drool
:lau:lau:lau

View attachment 1986114

Glad to hear Sushi mixed in well with the rest of the flock Cavey!

Ha, I can just imagine the looks on those kids when their parents told them they were eating her! :gig

Back
Top Bottom