Colonel & his females

First time duck owner.
Colonel is the first duckling we've ever had.
You're going to fall head over heals without a doubt! We have chickens, turkeys, and ducks. Ducks were our last that we aquired last year, and they are so addicting. Sometimes I just sit outside for hours watching them. My KC drake is an absolute character. Can't wait to watch them grow along with you!

You're going to fall head over heals without a doubt! We have chickens, turkeys, and ducks. Ducks were our last that we aquired last year, and they are so addicting. Sometimes I just sit outside for hours watching them. My KC drake is an absolute character. Can't wait to watch them grow along with you!
I've already fallen in love with Colonel.
I just hope our neighbors won't mind the duck noise. Although I'm not sure how it would as we have hens that make too much noise everyday :lol:

So excited for you! We have a KC drake and hen, as well as a Black Swedish hen that was supposed to be a runner...we still love her though! Contrary to @Jbently28 's flock, our ducks are much louder than our chicken hens! Our KC's specifically, never stop talking! They both chat up a storm not matter what time of day (or night) it is! Can't wait to see Colonel's ladies!

I accidentally posted in the wrong thread at first!
-
I present Duchess!
Sadly, I couldn't get 2 females as they only had 1 female left. The cages are next to each as Colonel doesn't accept her right now.
IMG_20190414_121332.jpg
IMG_20190414_121333.jpg
IMG_20190414_121337.jpg

Even though I bought her, she is now my older brother's duck. Since she's a Chocolate Runner, I gave her to my brother as an early birthday gift.
He loves her already and is excited to finally raise ducks.

Back
Top Bottom