CONCERNING DE

Spatcher,
It has taken this long and the feed store still has not gotten it, But I have not given up. They had to send in paperwork and are waiting on a reply. In the meantime They gave me the name of a local farmer who has some he may be willing to part with. I am glad that I kept on this with the feed store. I know I am not the only one who will use it. thanks, but no thanks spatcher, I am running down the right road now and can see an end in sight.
big_smile.png

Hey guys --

I just wanted to say thanks for the links. I found out that Permaguard has a distributor close to my parents' house, so that should be pretty convenient. I've already been using Stall-Dri in the coop, but I'd like to try the food grade stuff.

Thanks for the info!

I just received my order of "Worm Guard Plus"with flax,from THE HOLISTIC HORSE(www.theholistichorse)It's a mix of food grade ditomaccous earth,minerals,probiotics & flax seed.It's a full spectrum wormer,so it kills all types of internal parasites.Add to the feed.It's also suppose to plump up combs and the egg production improves. We'll see.It was very expensive,If I can find it elsewhere,cheaper,I will .If anyone knows of a place that sells this product,please put the address on this site.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom