Nice!! How did you manage to find them homes so quickly? :clap

Iā€™m not sure lol I put them on Craigslist this morning and had a couple people reply right away lol first one ended up being too far away but then someone else asked about them and theyā€™re really close to me so it worked out. They just recently lost their two roosters so they want them. I didnā€™t question it LOL probably helps that I listed them as free too šŸ˜‚ they seem really nice though. She said sheā€™d bake me a loaf of bread. :love

That was quick! So glad you found them a home!!!

Right!? I was not expecting to find them a home so quickly!! Should have listed them way sooner if I knew it was gonna be so fast LOL but theyā€™re beautiful and free and thereā€™s 4 of them so that probably helped get people interested instead of just ā€œoh another single roosterā€ lol

Weā€™ll see if they follow through tomorrow but I think they will. They seemed like they really wanted them and theyā€™re only like 15 mins away. They were actually going to get them right away today but then something came up so now weā€™re meeting tomorrow but I really think theyā€™ll follow through. Iā€™m just glad they found a home and that they can go together. They want all 4 I think.

Iā€™m going to hold onto the Welsummer for now. Didnā€™t list him in the ad. Had someone maybe interested but not sure if that will work out but Iā€™ll just keep him for a while. Keeping the Lav too of course and the girl.

Back
Top Bottom