Pics
The meet went well but no bread 😭 that’s okay though haha they seemed really nice. Not sure they know a ton about chickens but that doesn’t matter. I didn’t either at first lol they seemed like good people. I hope they like the roosters. :fl

No bread? 🥺
But at least you managed to find a home for the boys. 🤗

I know! I was looking forward to it LOL but I’m sure she just got busy and forgot or something. They have a toddler lol

But yes I am happy!!

ETA: the Welsummer has a home lined up too but I am going to keep him for a week or two.

I was telling the thread starter what I see amongst the chicks they have.

I think they were trying to ask me but quoted you because it mentioned how many boys I had haha which, btw, you were right :lau :th But either way, I lost 2 to predators, rehomed 4 today, and still have 3 of the chicks. Now 4 months old. 2 boys and a girl. The other boy is being rehomed soon too so I’ll be left with one.

I think they were trying to ask me but quoted you because it mentioned how many boys I had haha which, btw, you were right :lau :th But either way, I lost 2 to predators, rehomed 4 today, and still have 3 of the chicks. Now 4 months old. 2 boys and a girl. The other boy is being rehomed soon too so I’ll be left with one.
Oh, okay. Misquoting happens.
At least you are finding new homes for your excess cockerels, which is good.

Oh, okay. Misquoting happens.
At least you are finding new homes for your excess cockerels, which is good.

Yeah, totally understandable!! And yeah, I was going to eat them if they didn’t find homes so I’m glad they did! Sure the new people might eat some of them but at least I won’t have to do it. I should have listed them sooner though. They found homes like immediately. I had no idea how quick it would be haha everyone kept telling me how difficult it would be to get rid of them 😂

Back
Top Bottom