Pics
Nice!! How did you manage to find them homes so quickly? :clap

I’m not sure lol I put them on Craigslist this morning and had a couple people reply right away lol first one ended up being too far away but then someone else asked about them and they’re really close to me so it worked out. They just recently lost their two roosters so they want them. I didn’t question it LOL probably helps that I listed them as free too 😂 they seem really nice though. She said she’d bake me a loaf of bread. :love

That was quick! So glad you found them a home!!!

Right!? I was not expecting to find them a home so quickly!! Should have listed them way sooner if I knew it was gonna be so fast LOL but they’re beautiful and free and there’s 4 of them so that probably helped get people interested instead of just “oh another single rooster” lol

We’ll see if they follow through tomorrow but I think they will. They seemed like they really wanted them and they’re only like 15 mins away. They were actually going to get them right away today but then something came up so now we’re meeting tomorrow but I really think they’ll follow through. I’m just glad they found a home and that they can go together. They want all 4 I think.

I’m going to hold onto the Welsummer for now. Didn’t list him in the ad. Had someone maybe interested but not sure if that will work out but I’ll just keep him for a while. Keeping the Lav too of course and the girl.

Back
Top Bottom