Who's Jack? What type of chicken?

The cockerel that I’m keeping. He’s a Lavender Orpington. Posted some pictures of him the other day. Here’s that post.
Jack is gonna be a biiiiiiigggg boy when he finishes growing up 😂 he’s only 17 weeks old and he’s already HUGE. These pictures don’t capture how truly huge he is lol

View attachment 2063350View attachment 2063351View attachment 2063352View attachment 2063353View attachment 2063354View attachment 2063355View attachment 2063356

And the hens and pullets I have are 2 Black Australorps, 2 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Easter Eggers (all different looks and egg colors, one in particular is gorgeous IMO), White Leghorn, Delaware, Partridge Rock, Speckled Sussex, and the newest one is a Welsummer so he could produce about anything. :lau

The cockerel that I’m keeping. He’s a Lavender Orpington. Posted some pictures of him the other day. Here’s that post.
He's pretty.
He'll produce spits when crossed to non-lavenders, but will produce lavenders if the offspring are bred together, & or back crossed to the father.

What are you going to do with all those roos???
I HAVE A frizzle cochin bantam roos that i need to rehome,,,,we are not allowed roosters in our area, he is so adorable and gentle..

Attachments

• IMG_5563.JPG
    IMG_5563.JPG
    857.9 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom