Connecticut!

I went to the link but couldn't figure out what to do... I confess I gave up pretty quickly
Let me try to recreate what I did: I zoomed in, and panned right, until I saw my region. Then I kept doing that 'til I got to a neighborhood view. Now I see a red EDIT button, above the member list on the left --click that. When you get to where you want to mark, click the blue placemark (looks like an upside down water drop). Drag it to your location, and click it to mark where you are. Put your Member name in the "Title" box, and whatever else in the description box below.
Me too. I thought it might be just for texans or something.
No, not just for Texans. I think that's why StelleKitten posted it here for us in the first place, to get a better nationwide look.
Maybe if you go back and hit the EDIT button, you can move it where you want it. Did you see the box with title and description areas, after you placed the blue placemark?

Wow! I need to find out more! Thanks II!

Every 17 years. Hmm..... When was the last one? I don't remember and sadly not because I was too young... Is the 17 years a comprehensive nationwide interval, or independent to regions (i.e., there are places that are due in 3 years from nor, etc.)? Will go try to answer these questions on the WWW.
Hi CT Peeps :D

Sooo.... are our chickens going to be feasting for days on Cicadas? (I hope so)

http://www.wxedge.com/articles/20130508cicadas_set_to_invade_connecticut

Back
Top Bottom