COOP Build has begun PICS will be updates Day 1 til Grand Opening

he.gif
Awesome its supposed to rain for the next 3 days, starting now I presume as it has just started to pour down. These chickens must be praying for weather that is not builder friendly, they like it inside with all the attention they get too much!!
D.gif

Quote:
Haha I don't know how close you are to Nash County, just got out of the Army Dec. 22nd and don't start school til August so just let me know when you want me to come help.
tongue.png
lol B.T.W. Love your pic of your dog!

Last edited:
84680_100_1194.jpg

84680_100_1193.jpg

84680_100_1192.jpg

84680_100_1195.jpg

Finished up what I believe to be all the trim work today, also finished nest boxes. Woot!!! Pop door tomorrow and who knows what else! Slowly these are becoming the most expensive FREE EGGS I've ever purchased!
barnie.gif
Its ok though. They've been an experience and wonderful stress relief overall. Once construction is complete I'm sure its downhill for the most part from there.
wee.gif

I couldnt help but notice that this is your first coop.
smile.png
Wait until you are building your fourth one.
roll.png
Oh and did i say that this fourth coop will have a concrete floor (for easy cleaning), with huge windows, doors at each end (again for easy cleaning), and a huge light on the outside with a motion detector. Haha! Once you start you just cant stop.
gig.gif
Spoiled chickens! Now all i need to do is convinve myself that i should put an air conditioner in it and a heater. Lmao! But seriously, good job on the coop. It looks great!
thumbsup.gif

OMG I'm actually painting today!!!
woot.gif
Hopefully these birds are outside this weekend!!! Popdoor was fin yesterday! Going to lowes later while paint is drying to get shower wall sheets to use as flooring as well as the play sand. Then roost and that go in tomorrow! THEN CHICKENS ARE OUTSIDE YAY! Then I have to start digging post holes
th.gif
for the run. Will post more pics soon! Thanks for all the comments!

Back
Top Bottom