Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Can't Skype or Zoom, our 'net connection barely supports phone calls! Apparently putting a metal roof on a couple of years ago was a tactical, er, technical error. 🙄 That's what HughesNet guy said anyway.
Cell phone?
I don't know how, nor want to know how, but most cell phone have the video call thing. I bet Kelsey can explain it better than me.

Apparently starts Friday. I wear a mask anyway.
I'm personally very glad for this. NO ONE is wearing masks here.
It's like they think our area has been plucked off planet earth and put in a germ and virus free environment. Think I mentioned the big funeral gathering nearby during the lockdown, right?
Now there's some new cases popping up here again. 😠
I'm already cringing in anticipation for the Memorial day aftermath of cases.

While I can go anywhere I want now, I'll keep to once a month/every other month trips out ONLY for cold essentials. Everything else is by mail. Still on the same tank of gas since Feb too.

I'm personally very glad for this. NO ONE is wearing masks here.
It's like they think our area has been plucked off planet earth and put in a germ and virus free environment. Think I mentioned the big funeral gathering nearby during the lockdown, right?
Now there's some new cases popping up here again. 😠
I'm already cringing in anticipation for the Memorial day aftermath of cases.

While I can go anywhere I want now, I'll keep to once a month/every other month trips out ONLY for cold essentials. Everything else is by mail. Still on the same tank of gas since Feb too.
So many people without masks, including children. I think I have seen maybe 2 kids with masks.

Back
Top Bottom