Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have lost power about 8 times in the last hour. 60 MPH winds and heavy down pours. I have 3 sets of eggs in the incubator and I was about to set more.
Oh YAY! We're scheduled to inherit that stormy mess over the weekend. I've got eggs in the 'bator, too. Be sure to take the teeth outta that tiger for us, will ya? Please?

Oh YAY! We're scheduled to inherit that stormy mess over the weekend. I've got eggs in the 'bator, too. Be sure to take the teeth outta that tiger for us, will ya? Please?
Trees have snapped around us and power poles down. I lost power again about 5 minutes ago and had to reboot the modem. There was a tornado warning east of us. The rain has almost stopped but it was horrendous.
Video just came on the news of a gas station about 8 miles from me that lost its roof. Stationary cameras all around the area have been lost.
Just heard, the tornado warning was cancelled but it was east of me and moving away.

Not too bad. 22,000 without power on this side of the river and 10,000 across the river. Mostly trees falling on power lines. It is almost all over in Illinois now.
I guess I'll keep power on unless another wave comes through. The next bands don't look to be nearly as strong.

Last edited:
Trees have snapped around us and power poles down. I lost power again about 5 minutes ago and had to reboot the modem. There was a tornado warning east of us. The rain has almost stopped but it was horrendous.
Video just came on the news of a gas station about 8 miles from me that lost its roof. Stationary cameras all around the area have been lost.
Just heard, the tornado warning was cancelled but it was east of me and moving away.

Not too bad. 22,000 without power on this side of the river and 10,000 across the river. Mostly trees falling on power lines. It is almost all over in Illinois now.
I guess I'll keep power on unless another wave comes through. The next bands don't look to be nearly as strong.
Geez! That’s scary stuff! Glad you are ok!

Back
Top Bottom