Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I missed the boat on peas. And I'm sad I didn't put in onions, garlic and shallots in the Fall. But I went ahead and planted seedlings and seeds of lettuce a couple weeks ago. I put them in a raised bed that's a little more protected from direct sun. They're doing great so I feel like I'll get several salads from them before they bolt.

D43828D6-4665-4E92-928C-ED311C97C105.jpeg

Unfortunately you can't practice killing someone .

I've asked myself over the years if I could ever do that. I can't. I would choose -- actually choose -- being the one who's killed rather than living with the thought that I had done it.

It took me a long time but I managed to work myself up to culling a mean rooster. That's my limit. It just is.

I've asked myself over the years if I could ever do that. I can't. I would choose -- actually choose -- being the one who's killed rather than living with the thought that I had done it.

It took me a long time but I managed to work myself up to culling a mean rooster. That's my limit. It just is.
Most people when defending love ones can take that step.... maybe not to defend themselves

Bust out the seeds!!! No need to go shopping for plants.
True but I’m worried it’s too late to start them. Takes like 8 weeks to be ready to plant doesn’t it? Maybe I could transplant them earlier or something. Our growing season does seem to be extended lately so maybe it’s not too late haha

I just worry it is for the peppers, tomatoes, and eggplant. :oops:

I’ve been meaning to plant them for a while but I keep forgetting :oops:

People want to defend their supplies. If you can't get food to feed your family at the store, what will people do to get some anywhere they can?
Very true!! That’s kind of what I was thinking they were probably using them for. Afraid of looters and stuff. Thankfully I don’t think that will be an issue here and I might even willingly give the neighbors some but even if it was an issue, I don’t have a gun anyway so I’m probably screwed. :oops: do have a BB gun though and probably some air soft lying around somewhere.

It's hard to get motivated right now, at least for me. Thankfully I had good motivation earlier this year and have stuff in. Now I just need to keep it alive :lol:
Same!! Idk why but I’ve been so unmotivated, even worse than usual. BUT. Today is different and I feel so motivated and happy for the first time in a while so I’ve been taking advantage of it and trying to get a lot done and be outside haha idk why but I naturally have a green thumb even without trying 😂🙈

@KDOGG331 Do NOT grocery store box dye your hair.
Do not do it.
:lau don’t worry, I won’t! But if I did, I’d get the good stuff like Manic Panic or something and not cheap grocery store stuff haha but I honestly don’t really want to dye my hair anyway 😂 I like it brown and gray... skunk streaks are in fashion, right!? ;) :lau :oops:

Back
Top Bottom