Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Right back attacha, sister!

My dad didn't have any sons. That was a big disappointment to him so he expected my sister and I to keep up and do what needed doing. So I grew up doing the "boy" jobs -- including mixing cement and building a swimming pool in elementary school.

By the time I was supposed to go all "fem" in high school I just didn't feel like hamstringing myself anymore. I'd rather do things. Of course, some of the things I like to do are quilting and cooking and baking. And I can clean up if I need to.. 😉

Last edited:
Though I feel better being out in the sun too

Of course that's where you'll find the dirt! :lau

I've always enjoyed working in my compost pile as much as my garden. I get really excited when all my garden and kitchen crap has turned into gorgeous earthy smelling humus. I guess that must be part of it.

The different gun rules are so fascinating to me. I’m not sure it’s quite that fast here but idk since I’ve never done it. But I think they run it through multiple databases both federal and local and also check with some mental health association to make sure you weren’t institutionalized I think.

:eek:

I love this :love

I’m way too chicken :lau

The gun safety course is great for learning the gun. However it's a Godsend to get you handling your gun, playing scenarios in your mind. Anything that gets you using a gun in your hands. You need to be comfortable holding and shooting the gun without freezing up. Unfortunately you can't practice killing someone .

20200407_102454_HDR.jpg

This kid hates the classroom environment but loves homework on his tablet. Tomorrow he and his big brother are making homemade sourdough pretzels.

Back
Top Bottom