Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

This is my way of stress relief. I will admit I have been making cocktails nightly. Used to be a once in a while thing. 🤫

Attachments

• 20200428_105650.jpg
    20200428_105650.jpg
    907.4 KB · Views: 3
I have to drink at least two alcoholic drinks a day to deal with life. Is this a bad thing? :confused:
In moderation supposed to be good for you for various reasons :thumbsup
I heard once two alcoholic drinks affects your LDL cholesterol levels the same as running two miles. So I must be running dozens of miles ;) :p :lol:

I don't know if I am hallucinating or not. But a short time ago - got all kinds of error messages while on BYC. Bad gateway, notice that my backup whatever on computer was out, nothing was functioning right. Shut down computer - laid down for awhile (in case I was hallucinating). Got up - back to BYC and everything is just fine. Does that mean I was hacked or something.

Had a message a few days ago that someone on BYC was hacking me. Another BYCer said she got the same message. What the heck ???????? Makes me wonder if some of the new members I welcome are legit or not.

Not to say you can't get hacked by being on websites, but I'd think it's far more likely that you already have something on your computer, and are seeing effects from it.

Simply posting on legitimate sites does not get you hacked. Clicking links you're unsure of, downloading content, that's what will open up vulnerabilities.

The last time I had issues I made the poor decision to download some family photos from my mom's computer... and it was loaded in viruses and she didn't know it, so I unwittingly transported them into my computer when I uploaded the photos.

How tech savvy are you?

Keep it that way. I enjoy it but will never put down a 'pure' lifestyle. :thumbsup
Planning on it haha don’t smoke or anything either, though I do eat a lot of junk food :lau :oops: don’t have problems with people who do, just seen what it does and have zero interest in it.
Well come on over, I have one or two you can ride! :D That's Gem that I am on. Risky is the mare in the picture he is looking at. Neighbors elder mare.
On my way! :lau
9AD79FC3-3767-46F2-B2B7-E06466DB636C.png

And wow you have close neighbors haha

Edited to fix some things cause it posted before I finished typing.

Last edited:
Planning on it haha don’t smoke or anything either, though I do eat a lot of junk food :lau :oops: don’t have problems with people who do, just seen what it does and have zero int
I’m up to seven, but a smoke sounds sooo good! :love I need to remember where my Marlboros are.

Back
Top Bottom