Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I had a mixed result from my beans. I planted 3 kinds. Only ONE Tavera bush bean grew. It was such a disappointment. I was going to freeze those ones. The dragons had only OK germination but the plants themselves are producing well (clearly). When the Taveras did a fat lotta nothing I planted a few KY Wonder pole beans, which historically have been shockingly good plants for me, but they haven't produced anything yet because they got started late.

My peppers and tomatoes still aren't really ripe I think I need to prune the HECK outta those 'maters. They need to get some sun and they're too leafy to do that right now.

I found one of my melons had been broken into a little by something (bugs I think actually) and was rotting so I cracked it open. It was ALMOST ripe. Alas. It went to the birds. We grew PMR Delicious 51, which I picked exclusively for its strangely suggestive descriptions. :p It's been doing pretty well.
That’s how I got my free cantaloupe yesterday. It had a bit of rind damage and she said ants would get at it so told me to go dehydrate it that I deserve it 😝 She’s always throwing free stuff at me for the birds, but I always find a way to preserve it for us.

I don’t think this dehydrator has been used this much until now 😂 it’s been going nonstop since Sunday!

Glad my friends had one I could use... I ordered mine on the 3rd with priority mail. Now all of a sudden the mail is slow...
I definitely am trying this! My pregnant daughter is forever looking for watermelon

I definitely am trying this! My pregnant daughter is forever looking for watermelon
Oh she will love it! I like it better this way because the flavor is a POW in your mouth unlike watermelon fresh where it’s not as sweet.

I need to hide it because my husband will eat it all. Told him I need more watermelon at the market because we need a winter supply of this 😂

Back
Top Bottom