Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Gee, and I thought this thread was where we were supposed to talk about the COVID. Maybe I read the title wrong.
Yup. You read it wrong. Read the title again. There are plenty of technical discussion threads in this forum. This is not one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok for those of you who think we have wandered off course, here’s how the corona virus from china is currently affecting me; barely. My family is on preventative ivermectin along with the IMASK protocol as prescribed by one of the few Drs. In the area informed on its efficacy. So we go about our lives and occassionally engage in in person or internet discussions on the issue. So we are doing pretty well overall. If we were all on this or something similar we would see a gradual healthy herd immunity develop.

78D7F30F-1EE8-4B42-94F3-25A3722E8D73.jpeg

Also to those pushing back on ivermectin and hcq, why? The vax isnt even available to many yet. Why wouldn’t you help spread the word about presently available safe treatments and preventatives? Help people have a little hope today.

Ok for those of you who think we have wandered off course, here’s how the corona virus from china is currently affecting me; barely. My family is on preventative ivermectin along with the IMASK protocol as prescribed by one of the few Drs. In the area informed on its efficacy. So we go about our lives and occassionally engage in in person or internet discussions on the issue. So we are doing pretty well overall. If we were all on this or something similar we would see a gradual healthy herd immunity develop.
That's helpful ... arguing is not.
What form and dose of Ivermectin does your doctor recommend? When the first hint of Ivermectin treatments came out around here, you couldn't buy horse wormer anywhere! It virtually disappeared overnight. Our TSC ended up putting it in a lock case and asking questions to make sure people were buying for livestock and not human consumption. I even had some (very, very) foolish friends who dosed themselves and their kids ... and got very, very sick from it. I think things like that are what make a lot of us leery of people spouting "take ivermectin" without a doctor's recommendations. We've seen some crazy self-dosing treatments. Many people don't think before they panic-treat!

Also to those pushing back on ivermectin and hcq, why? The vax isnt even available to many yet. Why wouldn’t you help spread the word about presently available safe treatments and preventatives? Help people have a little hope today.
I also wonder why NO ONE talks about the things we can do in our lifestyle, ie diet, exercise, to reduce our co morbidity. You can reduce your high insulin/glucose in one day by eating a proper diet.

My concerns are side effects if not monitored by Dr.

Back
Top Bottom