Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thank you for passing that along. I am choosing today to see this as good news no matter what tomorrow brings because I need something to celebrate. I am vaccinated and even got my flu shot but I am a very live and let live kind of gal. If required in a facility I will wear a mask or not enter. I respect others right to make their own choice about what is right for them. Houston news reported that local hospitals are once again allowing transfers so another good sign.
Now who has cake? 😂
🎂
🍰

I still feel we will all need to get it to have natural immunity.
Or dead, only 738,000 in the USA so far so this can't be a very concerning virus. Of course those people won't get it again, those that live can. And they can suffer from "Long Covid" for months or potentially forever.

99% of my unvaccinated friends don’t really care about wearing masks, so they don’t. Majority of people I know who wear masks are vaccinated.
That seems to be the pattern. Don't care, don't get vaccinated, don't take precautions. There is a reason the number of cases in Orleans county, VT have a much higher case rate per capita than the more vaccinated parts of the state.

Those that do care are more likely to be both vaccinated and cautious.

Got my booster this morning. So far, not sick. Arm isn't near as sore as the first two. My daughter in law didn't get sick with her second shot until the next day. 🤞my fingers I don't. Didn't with the other two. On another note. Grandson is back in day care. He's coming down with a cold. I usually gets those from him. :(

Got my booster this morning. So far, not sick. Arm isn't near as sore as the first two. My daughter in law didn't get sick with her second shot until the next day. 🤞my fingers I don't. Didn't with the other two. On another note. Grandson is back in day care. He's coming down with a cold. I usually gets those from him. :(
Yeah my GKs got colds. But I didn’t get it. Yeah!

Back
Top Bottom