Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

There's a lot of break through ...twice... infected covid patients. Have a daughter that works in ICU, sees plenty of covid.
Agreed. My area has a lot of covid. The majority in hosp are elderly fully vaccinated but thankfully deaths are down. There is a LOT of RSV causing hospitalizations in adults which is unusual.

I may as well add to the statistics.
Daughter came back from Poland where she and her husband had been to her husbands fathers funeral. It seems she brought The Covid back with her.:(
She's okay. Looking sad and miserable but symptoms are still much like flu.
She's had both vacination shots as has her husband and fortunately me because I live with them.
Day 5 now. Lateral flow test for me and husband daily. Doing okay so far.

I may as well add to the statistics.
Daughter came back from Poland where she and her husband had been to her husbands fathers funeral. It seems she brought The Covid back with her.:(
She's okay. Looking sad and miserable but symptoms are still much like flu.
She's had both vacination shots as has her husband and fortunately me because I live with them.
Day 5 now. Lateral flow test for me and husband daily. Doing okay so far.
Sorry to hear that. Glad all are vaxxed as I hope that helps to protect. As we ALL hope.

Just found out my sister had too, guess last month. Next week she goes for radiation for her b/c.

Sorry for your loss. I love your positive attitude though. I lost my grandma last year (not to covid just complications of dementia and Alzheimer's). We weren't able to have a funeral due to covid. Not even virtually because people in my family dont know how to use zoom. I had at least hoped to have a celebration of her life but we couldnt get anyone to get together. These past 2 years have been tough on everyone so its nice to read a positive attitude in such a morose time
Thank you for your kind words. I am also sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom