Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I am going out tonight with a dear friend. She is wheel-chair bound with a lot of autoimmune disorders. Both she and I have had our primary vaccine series and boosters. It is a dear honor to do this for her, since her Ranger hubby of many years finally succumbed from Agent-Orange induced double-hit lymphoma. We have discussed best practices for going out in public with a lot of screaming, aerosolizing friends at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. She will have a paper mask under her normal cloth mask.

ME? I will have some hella-sweet black n yella Oakley non-fogging prescription bifocal safety glasses in my life. https://safetygearpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TITMUS-SW06E-yellow.jpeg
Have fun and be safe. Best practices when using public restrooms: turn on the faucet with a paper towel. Get your hands wet then lather with soap for 30 seconds being sure to scrub between the fingers, palms, back of the hand, wrists, thumbs, and under your fingernails. Rinse and dry your hands with a paper towel. Grab a clean paper towel and shut off the faucet. Use another paper towel to open the door.

Have fun and be safe. Best practices when using public restrooms: turn on the faucet with a paper towel. Get your hands wet then lather with soap for 30 seconds being sure to scrub between the fingers, palms, back of the hand, wrists, thumbs, and under your fingernails. Rinse and dry your hands with a paper towel. Grab a clean paper towel and shut off the faucet. Use another paper towel to open the door.
And what happens when they have no paper towels but hand dryers in the rest room?

The specific mechanism(s) that I would like to see are 1.) the prevention of viral replication at a concentration that can reach the affected tissues that ALSO doesn't poison the host, and maybe 2.) prevention of viral penetration into the host cells (aka neutralizing the spike protein).

1. What dosage of Ivermectin (mg/kg and days of use) poisons the host?

2. Are you asking if Ivermectin neutralizes the spike protein by binding to it, or by some other mechanism?

Comcast. Only thing available here other than frontier which is dial up. They arent available for our home unless one of our neighbors cancel.
Dial up? I didn't think anyone did that anymore. We've got DSL with the phone company. New fiber optic company has strung cable, we hopefully will get our "inside the house" install done in a few weeks and then maybe we'll have decent speed and reliability.

We had Comcast at our other house. Could have been more reliable.

He was doing it by going to different vaccination clinics, they were paying people to get the shot. It was for the $
That is nuts.

At absolute MINIMUM, an astute (aka, not tired, not rushed) shot provided could go 'hmmmmm your arm seems a little inflamed, are you not feeling well today?'
IF you happened to have such a reaction. DW and DD2 did with their 3rd shots. I never had any physical reaction other than a sore arm for a day and a half. Of course, silly me, I only had one at a time! And they aren't bribing people with $100 to get vaccinated here.

Perhaps have a sort of data base with the information in it regarding who has already received it?
They may have one but it likely isn't updated immediately.

Or possibly just be observant like "hey it looks like you have 9 bandaids on the same arm." :gig
:lol:
I didn't have a bandaid for the booster, no blood. There wasn't any blood for the first 2 either. tiny little needle :) but I did get a bandaid. Remembered to take it off a few days later.

Dial up? I didn't think anyone did that anymore. We've got DSL with the phone company. New fiber optic company has strung cable, we hopefully will get our "inside the house" install done in a few weeks and then maybe we'll have decent speed and reliability.

We had Comcast at our other house. Could have been more reliable.

That is nuts.

IF you happened to have such a reaction. DW and DD2 did with their 3rd shots. I never had any physical reaction other than a sore arm for a day and a half. Of course, silly me, I only had one at a time! And they aren't bribing people with $100 to get vaccinated here.

They may have one but it likely isn't updated immediately.

:lol:
I didn't have a bandaid for the booster, no blood. There wasn't any blood for the first 2 either. tiny little needle :) but I did get a bandaid. Remembered to take it off a few days later.
Its called dial up but its fiber optic cable. Not all of us have the fiber optic yet

Back
Top Bottom