Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Texas comes through!! Maybe this will convince the people who don’t trust mRNA tech to get vaccinated.
Like Novavax, it is certainly better to get a bunch of the spike protein than to have one's cells generating them. I couldn't find any information for Corbevax concerning the other reason for refusing the vaccines.

It seems clear that it is the spikes that cause the damage but I would look at evidence that it is something else or that these parts of spikes don't contain the parts that cause the damage.

What would go much further, is a good faith movement such as acknowledging natural immunity and early treatment (even just the roles of zinc and vitamins D and C, gargling, and nasal rinses.)

Last edited:
I kinda feel like the boy who cried wolf with Covid symptoms. My anxiety around Covid and getting Covid is so high that I’m not sure if the nausea I feel is real or psychosomatic. Ugh.
I totally understand. Too many times, I've gone around that mountain...started with hard to breath or anxiety, loss of smell or taste much but I couldn't anyway, have a headache but the barometer is dropping and I might not have gotten enough water lately, if this a fever or summer day with no air conditioning, sore throat or dry air...

Hugs and hopes for feeling better soon (no covid and feeling peace)

Like Novavax, it is certainly better to get a bunch of the spike protein than to have one's cells generating them. I couldn't find any information for Corbevax concerning the other reason for refusing the vaccines.

It seems clear that it is the spikes that cause the damage but I would look at evidence that it is something else or that these parts of spikes don't contain the parts that cause the damage.

What would go much further, is a good faith movement such as acknowledging natural immunity and early treatment (even just the roles of zinc and vitamins D and C, gargling, and nasal rinses.)
I agree.

Yesterday I tested positive for covid, it started as a tickle in my throat on saturday. I took a test and was negative, it progressed int coughing on Sunday and I tested again, positive. Fever spiked at 102 yesterday for a couple hours. I am vaccinated and boosted thankfully and hope that because of that I have seen the worst of it.

Yesterday I tested positive for covid, it started as a tickle in my throat on saturday. I took a test and was negative, it progressed int coughing on Sunday and I tested again, positive. Fever spiked at 102 yesterday for a couple hours. I am vaccinated and boosted thankfully and hope that because of that I have seen the worst of it.
Hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom