Corrupt a Wish

The following week is spent catching the parrot and putting it into cages with increasingly complicated locking mechanisms, only for it to escape so that you must capture it in increasingly distant and unpleasant locations, eventually ending up in Gary Indiana.

I wish I could go to Columbia.
You book a flight to Colombia only to find out that it is for Colombia, South Carolina.

I wish I was really good at math

Your lego set falls over and spills legos all over the floor. You are forced to abandon your house for fear of stepping on a lego

I wish I had an emu
You buy an emu hatching egg off of Craigslist. You soon hatch the emu chick, and raise it in the house. The emu starts to act.. strange.
It is a touch large for it’s age, and it is becoming increasingly aggressive. To your dismay, the egg you bought was a velociraptor egg, not an emu. It eats you and your family alive.

I wish I could magically finish all of my random art projects.

Last edited:
You buy an emu hatching egg off of Craigslist. You soon hatch the emu chick, and raise it in the house. The emu starts to act.. strange.
It is a touch large for it’s age, and it is becoming increasingly aggressive. To your dismay, the egg you bought was a velociraptor egg, not an emu. It eats you and your family alive.

After YEARS of labor, frustration, and sacrifice, you FINALLY put the finishing touch on your masterwork, the last piece you will ever create. Satisfied, you grab your trusty pen to apply the last piece, your signature. When you lean down to sign it, in the spot you normally sign, you see this:
The-Walt-Disney-Company-2-720x340.jpg

I wish it wasn't 112F out.

Wouldn’t a velociraptor be smaller than an emu?
And that's a bad thing?
Yup.
After YEARS of labor, frustration, and sacrifice, you FINALLY put the finishing touch on your masterwork, the last piece you will ever create. Satisfied, you grab your trusty pen to apply the last piece, your signature. When you lean down to sign it, in the spot you normally sign, you see this:
View attachment 3150858

I wish it wasn't 112F out.
It is 112C out. You are boiled alive within your home.

Back
Top Bottom