Pics
Anyone that would keep a living animal inside In Such Condition there whole life shouldn't have any animals.I would report him to animal control,who knows what else he is keeping locked away in cages.
I felt bad when I thought I was going to keep the birds pined up for 2 days straight, and that was over a freaking hurricane.

How does Chance's vision doing? Any improvements?

He seems to be doing quite well! Granted, I can't determine if he's just figured out certain obstacles in my yard, or if he really can see better. His eyes, and inner lids are looking 110% better than when I got him though.

On his eyeballs I can see little white spots...not like a uniform milky, like cataracts, just small spots, maybe from injury? Or being kept in darkness for too long? He is such a big, handsome boy...I cannot even begin to imagine him in a brooder tank all day :hit

20190930_071645.jpg
20190930_071648.jpg
His morning workout! One of these days he's going to get lift off and then I'm in trouble!!

Georgia, my female American Buff, got a few feet off the ground the other day when they were doing their morning run/flap. She probably glided fifteen or twenty feet. THe day I brought the home, Golly the gander, got startled and flew straight up and over my five foot fence out into the back pasture. I had to pick him up and carry him back he was so scared he wouldn't move. lol

I think it helped that Georgia was still penned. He didn't want to wander further away. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to run from me so after I got over the shock it was funny. But at first I definitely panicked, thinking I can't believe I drove nearly five hours for them to be able to fly out of the fenced in back yard.

Back
Top Bottom