Coturnix Quail Basics- Information and Pictures Galore

To answer the previous question, you need the turner with the quail rails, and they don't dump them out :)
It's a lot of eggs to turn by hand if you don't buy that!

My question: Is there a quail call that works for coturnix? When they're little we move them and spread them around by whistling...well, except for me. I can't whistle.
Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere. But I have bobwhites. How do u tell them apart? Male /female?

whats the differnt from a bob white and a cortunix i have bob white but all so looking in to geting some other birds

Thank you! This post is great for begginers in raising corturnix quails like me!
goodpost.gif
big_smile.png

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but is there a way to get this thread stickied? I'm always running to this thread to see what to do next and sometimes it takes a while to find.

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but is there a way to get this thread stickied?  I'm always running to this thread to see what to do next and sometimes it takes a while to find.

If there is not, I just subscribe to the thread. That way when I need to reference something from here I just click "Subscriptions", click into the thread, and review the data applicable to my issue.

Back
Top Bottom