Crafters- What are you making???

Quote:
LOL!! Another one bites the dust!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
Pretty soon you'll be quilting and swapping and doing all the other thousands of tempting crafts on this addictive forum!!
wink.png

Quote:
This is the one I just made. I havent used this one before, so I'll let you know how it goes. But the one I normally use it this one. And I really love it. It saves me loads of money. I like that I can make my own and know whats going into it. Hubby couldnt tell a difference when I first started using it. Only after he started doing his own laundry did he know. I have mine stored in old store bought containers. I just pill off the label and put 'homemade' on it.

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
Pretty soon you'll be quilting and swapping and doing all the other thousands of tempting crafts on this addictive forum!!
wink.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
. Funny Funny. I really want to learn how to quilt too! LOL.

Quote:
This is the one I just made. I havent used this one before, so I'll let you know how it goes. But the one I normally use it this one. And I really love it. It saves me loads of money. I like that I can make my own and know whats going into it. Hubby couldnt tell a difference when I first started using it. Only after he started doing his own laundry did he know. I have mine stored in old store bought containers. I just pill off the label and put 'homemade' on it.

Great thank you. I will try it and see what I think.

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
wink.png

lau.gif
lau.gif

come on over to the dark side .........We have cookies!! Plus Acres is canning up all kinds of stuff!

Quilting is really easy. I taught myself. I don't make the fabulous quilts like a lot of the folks on here, I just make colorful blankets. I like rag quilts because they hide all my mistakes!!

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif

come on over to the dark side .........We have cookies!! Plus Acres is canning up all kinds of stuff!

Quilting is really easy. I taught myself. I don't make the fabulous quilts like a lot of the folks on here, I just make colorful blankets. I like rag quilts because they hide all my mistakes!!

I looked it up online, and it looks extremely hard. My friend is teaching me how to crochet. It's hard too!
big_smile.png
But I can make some awesome peanut butter and chocolate cookie!! Hubby gets mad when I give them away.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom