Crazy Roosters

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia
I go outside this morning as I always do. Fed goats and watered, then I turn light on in coop. Open the door go in count all my babies. Yup 14. Say goodmorning. Close the door and start in to feed dogs. Half way there I hear my 3 Roo's raising cain. I go running back to the coop open the door and the hens are seperated in 3 groups some with each rooster. And all the roo's are just screeching. I run in look everywhere nothing. Go outside looking everywhere and nothing. I always take my dogs with me and they aren't barking. I start to run to the house to get help and it gets quiet. I go back in and everyone is eating and happy as can be. I was like:barnie. I do not know what was wrong. Just crazy I think.

Interesting story! Perhaps the roosters were yelling at eachother: "Hey! Back up away from these here hens!"

lau.gif

Maybe. Either that or trying to give me a heartattack:clap That is probably what they were doing. LOL

Those randy fellas are trying to impress those ladies by letting them know the human food dispenser has left the building.

Back
Top Bottom