Cream Legbars

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by jeremy, May 21, 2011.

1. shotzy007

shotzy007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2013
    Texas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All watermelons are hers!!!!

2. ChicKat

ChicKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG]

I love High View Farms -- and Samantha is AMAZING, also her set up is about to 'die for'. That is where I got my first two CLs. I just got them back too - That watermelon picture is fabulous.

3. Ashdoes

Ashdoes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2012
    Peyton, CO
    That should be a picture of the week! How funny.

4. normanack

normanack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Send that picture to Backyard Poultry for their cover . . . and doesn't byc have a calendar photo contest? :) The CLC newsletter editor might even request the use of it in a future newsletter. You never know.

5. Ashdoes

Ashdoes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2012
    Peyton, CO
    I like how it actually looks like she's yelling, lol.

6. ChicKat

Agreed, it would be so good for a summer month of the calendar. I think BYC has already gotten the ones for 2014 calendar.....too bad.

7. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    All 6 of my crea legbars haven't laid for about 21 days, almost a month. Can't believe it. Driving me nuts!

8. ChicKat

Mine molted and then all of them went on strike and said they are taking the winter off this year.....bunch of little free loaders if you ask me.

9. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Dang, mind havenkt even been through a moult sept one. I guess mine just went on strike period

10. HaplessRunner

HaplessRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2013
    Boston, VA
    I have a similar story. My one pullet with cream hackles and a slight gold on her crest laid eggs for about a month & has stopped. Her hatch mate who is true cream all the way reached POL but never laid an egg. She was at least a month behind the first pullet and became a much bigger pullet. So with the declining daylight (& until I can get some wiring done), no more pretty blue eggs.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by