Cree Farm Ameraucanas, Ninjas Marans/Crosses, & Serama Hatching!

pop.gif
How's things monarc?
caf.gif

I've had other eggs hatch early too, but these little guys are the earliest so far!! Must be genetic!
lol.png

Quote:
YAY!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

EVERY Marans x orp egg has peepers in them lol.... so that'd be a 100% marans orp crossing even via shipping!
big_smile.png

Yeah what is up with the hatching early thingaling? LOL! I dont mind it! LOL!

Quote:
LOL that chick, I'm calling it "chubby cheaks" for now all it does is stares and stares at you with this fat fluff face like ".....wot...?"
lau.gif

I'm thinking it's names going to be Ham Or Hammy
smile.png

Get this.... one of the marans x orpington crosses is black! LOL! Interestin!! looks like its' takin after it' daddah lol! It hasnt hatched yet but its very obvious...
big_smile.png

2 more yellowish orp crosses and the black orp cross left to hatch (pipped), as well as 3 marans (all three are peeping).
wee.gif

I think Hammy is a roo...he just screams handsome and sweet like a roo..
smile.png
Which he's so darned cute if he works on my heartstrings he'll stay even tho i only wanted to keep hens
gig.gif

Welp heres new pictures!

Blue Ameraucana:
BlueBaby.jpg

Black Ameraucana:
BlackAmerandOrpmarans.jpg

Blue sleeping next to my tuxedo coturnix chick:
BlueAmersleepingnexttoDangles.jpg

Marans x Orpingtons hatched so far (Hammy on right he looks like a roo so im gonna say roo on right hen on left lol):
maransorpbabies.jpg

those are some little chubs, aren't they?

Keep in mind that there is one Orpington rooster in the flock, so there's a chance of getting purebred Orps. But Skee-Lo is outnumbered 3-1 by the Marans roos, so the odds are not in his favor.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom