No more SNOW
tongue.gif
And You got the best descripiton of Chuck our Own living Farmer's Almanac
old.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Thanks so much for the kind words on the greenhouse that means alot
hugs.gif
we have been working at it so much, that Noah says I am No Fun anymore.
sad.png
I need for him and me to go do something special to try to make it up. Just don't know when ???? Well his Birthday is on the 23rd (which is the Day after our Grand opening
th.gif
) Well I guess I still got a couple of days to think about it.

Gota get ready for my day at the office it's close to the end of the month so lots of reports to get in
tongue.gif

D.gif
big_smile.png
Karan

ya.gif
I'm happy for ya Jen! Exciting.
I never gave my chicks anything but plain water but I know you can add sugar to the water.

Check out this cute baby crochet!! Some free patterns but some are to buy. There are some neat hats and booties. Very nicely done. All the new babies coming in our family are boys. I did make them some camo stuff and some baseball booties. And some blankets.
http://www.piggycrochet.com/index.html

Quote:
Hmm, trail rides, cowboy campouts, campfires, cookouts, and a cold Mountain Dew in the morning, getting better all the time!
lau.gif

Does this mean I get my very own horsey?
gig.gif
The city finally came and picked up the storm debris from the ice and wind storms last month.
wee.gif
Now we can all focus on getting the front yards cleaned up and ready for Easter and Derby!
ya.gif

Anybody want to try and top Karan's offer?
caf.gif
pop.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
love.gif
Isn't it amazing they are so small and can be mailed.

droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
Have to resist temptation! It's funny when I see baby chickens I get that warm "I want some" feeling, but I can see human babies and not even think about having one.
gig.gif
I love babies but no more for me.

Oh Jenn your little golden fuzzies are adorable
love.gif
love.gif
Just like little balls of Sunshine
love.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif

I was kinda hoping to get 1 out my 41 that are hatching out now, I have 4 Buff hens, but so far here's what I got.

12535_p1040002.jpg

And I have 3 more that look kind of like these 5 here but are straight Cuckoo Marans I have 1 that is zipped 3 that are pipped in the Marans bator and 1 thats drying and 2 pipped in the mixed bator.
celebrate.gif
Don't ya just love babies in the spring
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

12535_p1040004.jpg

big_smile.png
Karan
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Awww cute chicks Jen and Karan!

Trail rides? how did I miss that? Can I come move in too, Karan?
wink.png
Your place sounds great. I just have cats and chickens (well and pet rats too...) We could build a log cabin out by your pond.
wink.png

I should really go get "snowed in" food and stuff.
sad.png
I am really not happy about the coming weather, and next week after is all rain and still cold icky temps. What happened to my favorite season of Spring with daffodils and tulips? *sigh* At least I have robins....Hope they have some winter jackets handy.

Everyone enjoy yourselves. I am
hide.gif
lurking about, "chick-in" in periodically.

I have been busy doing nothing! I haven't really done anything, not even crochet, but the days sure have been passing me by.
th.gif
I have had a couple bad days with the arthritis & slept a couple of them away, cause I can't sleep during the night.
Welcome Hidelight!! don't know how I missed you.
idunno.gif

CUTE....furry babies gals!!
love.gif
Karan that green house is so nice!!
thumbsup.gif
Purr, sorry to hear of your mom hope she is better.
hugs.gif

wee.gif
We missed the BIG snow storm...
wee.gif
we missed the big snow storm....
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
tongue2.gif

Hi to skand & skoot!
frow.gif

better mosey on....
frow.gif

Quote:
thanks to all of you for the welcome and ideas on where to find this pattern/instructions I have googled and googled and can not find anything even close...however this sounds like it might be it..I hope... I will do a row and see ..I can not believe this is not a popular afghan! it is so pretty and just looks like row after row of cute little pineapples

my next step is to hit the library ..now I am determined

I know the instructions are stuck into one of my books someplace but I have so many books with good ideas tucked into them I do not know where to begin anymore ...I am going to be one of those crazy old ladies people make fun of when they die you know
tongue.png

We are all gonna be crazy old ladies, with exception to our resident male, Chuck.
wink.png
Welcome to the thread, I see you are a gardening fan, Karan is our resident plant expert with her new greenhouse unveiling next month. Where do you live? You'll fit in just fine here, you already sound very familiar!

Here's a goody from Skand, gals and gent(s)... This is Caydence feeding Booo-ooooaaahhh-B. (AKA Bob)

12753_032709_1555.jpg

A nice looking child and the goat isn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom